We were pleased the welcome 11 exhibitors to NCPS 2016.
Exhibitors were able to connect with
- Corporations wishing to integrate workplace psychological health and safety plans that impact stress leave and employee engagement
- Healthcare professionals seeking best practices related to the integration of a peer support program to promote positive health outcomes
- Mental health peer support workers and peer support program leaders to network and acquire professional growth
- Individuals with lived experience of mental illness, their family members and friends
- Public sector organisations looking for ways to reduce the impact of mental health challenges on their workforce
- Policy makers, academics, and researchers interested in innovative approaches to the topic of mental health
Contact us at email@example.com for information on exhibiting at NCPS 2018.