At over 400 registrations, we SOLD OUT! Thank you to everyone who came to NCPS 2016!
We look forward to greeting you again in 2018.
Conference registration included 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 days filled with inspiring keynotes, informative workshops and an opportunity to network with people from across Canada and beyond!
NCPS 2016 Program
Why should you come to NCPS 2018?
- Connect with conference speakers who have proven expertise in peer support programming, policy, and research.
- Learn about the nationally endorsed Standards of Practice for peer support and the abilities of a PSACC Certified Peer Supporter
- Learn best practices for incorporating a peer support program into an organization
- Connect with others in the field who are also looking for innovative ways to enhance mental health support in today’s fast-paced economy
- Participate in thought-provoking discussions, leading to better ways to measure outcomes of peer support and how best to develop the evidence base for peer support